Hi Julia,

I am hoping you have had some replies from others offering you some advice
on completing the Copyright Agency Licence census report, if not do let me
know and I can organise some contacts for you.

In terms of the practical arrangements for completing the report I have put
together some guidance here
<http://support.talis.com/hc/en-us/articles/208052655> for you to refer to.

If you have specific questions then please do raise a support ticket
<http://support.talis.com/> and we can seek to help you.

Laura

On 22 March 2016 at 09:57, Julia Davy-Brown <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi
>

> This is our first year using TADC and I can’t find any documentation about
> completing the CLA report only the CAL report.
>

> Does anyone have any tips or information they could share in avoiding any
> pitfalls that might occur with this system?
>

> Any information gratefully received.
>

> Many thanks.
>

> Julia
>

> Julia Davy-Brown
>
> E-Services Librarian
>

> Extension 203 506 7078
>

> University of Westminster
>
> Collections Management
>
> 35 Marylebone Road
>
> London NW1 5LS
>

> The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
> guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England.
> Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.
>
> This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have
> received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and
> its attachments from your system.

Kind regards

Laura Unwin

Talis