*Hi everyone,*

*Our next #uklibchat <https://twitter.com/hashtag/uklibchat?src=hash> will
be on Tuesday 5 April from 6:30-8:30pm, UK time. The session is titled
'Promoting Online Resources'. *

*All of us are gradually getting more involved with online as well as
hardcopy resources. But are our patrons making use of them as much as we'd
like?*

*We'll be talking about the issues around online resource usage and sharing
ideas about how to educate your users about your online resources and
subscriptions and promote their better usage..*

*Add your own questions to the Promoting Online Resources agenda
<https://uklibchat.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/uklibchat-tuesday-5-april-2016-1830-2030-gmt-promoting-online-resources/>*

*You can find out more about #uklibchat
<http://uklibchat.wordpress.com/about-uklibchat/> and how to join a twitter
chat  <http://uklibchat.wordpress.com/guide-to-uklibchatting/>on our
webpages, and see past summaries
<http://uklibchat.wordpress.com/discussion-summaries-links/> and feature
articles.*

*Don't  forget: *

*Tuesday 5 April 6:30 - 8:30pm GMT*

*We look forward to seeing you there!The #uklibchat team *

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>