Hi everyone,

Are any of you aware of Carers’ Leads in your organisations? One of our library users will be taking on responsibility as Carers’ Lead for her ward and would like a better idea of what it might involve from existing roles.

She works on an adult mental health ward, but any setting would be useful information.

Many thanks in advance.

Ruth

Healthcare Library

Prospect Park Hospital

Honey End Lane, Reading

Berkshire

RG30 4EJ

Ruth Jenkins

Librarian

Learning and Development

( Tel: +44 (0) 118 960 5016

*  Email: [log in to unmask]
8 Web: www.berkshirehealthcare.nhs.uk/libraries/

Need CPD for NMC Revalidation? We’re running reflective reading groups for nurses - Ask me for more information

This message is intended exclusively for the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise us immediately on 0118 982 2800 and delete the e-mail. Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, the Trust cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.