Dear Colleagues,

With apologies for cross-posting, please see below for details of a vacancy at the Bodleian Health Care Libraries.  The post is based in Banbury  (North Oxfordshire) in support of our NHS clientele at the Horton Hospital Library.

This is a re-advertised post but we have amended the person specification slightly, so please do take another look if you are interested in applying for a very interesting post with a lot of scope for personal/professional and service development.

Vacancy ID at  122594 at https://www.ox.ac.uk/about/jobs/index.html

All the best,

Donald

Library Manager/Outreach Librarian in Horton Hospital (Banbury)

Bodleian Health Care Libraries, Horton Hospital Library, Banbury (main base), other Bodleian and OUH Trust sites as required

Grade 7: £30,738 - £37,768 p.a.

We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with up-to-date professional library experience to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and expand library services in an NHS Hospital whilst also working as part of the University of Oxford Bodleian Libraries.

The Horton is an acute general hospital providing a wide range of services to the north of Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. The post-holder will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the library at the Horton and will also develop and deliver a range of training, enquiry, and other services to clinical and other hospital staff.

Working in partnership with library colleagues in Oxford, the post-holder will support a range of project and other activities across the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and the University of Oxford Medical Sciences Division, and will benefit from the wide range of professional development and other opportunities available to Bodleian staff.

This post is full-time and fixed-term.

The closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on 23 March 2016.

Vacancy ID at  122594 at https://www.ox.ac.uk/about/jobs/index.html

Donald M Mackay

Open Access & next REF – Act on Acceptance: http://openaccess.ox.ac.uk

Head of Medical Sciences and Health Care Libraries

The Bodleian Libraries

The Cairns Library

The University of Oxford

The John Radcliffe Hospital