Hello.

I am sure this has been asked before but...

Nursing staff within the Trust wish to record centrally details of articles and books they have published which they can then share with staff or staff can search for the details and they are querying options/methods of doing this. I am sure that many Trusts are already doing this and I am wondering what software/off the shelf products are currently being used?

Any advice is appreciated. I am happy to collate responses and share.

Best wishes,

Jackie

Jacqueline Howard
Library and Information Services Manager

Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Freeman Hospital Library
Education Centre
Freeman Hospital
Newcastle upon Tyne