Hi All,

Thanks to those that managed to attend one of the two sessions last Thursday, we hope you found it useful.

For those that couldn’t attend but would like to watch a recording of the session in their own time please follow this link - https://ovid.webex.com/ovid/lsr.php?RCID=463d8f3f6ca84b169598721688b7723c

If you have any questions/comments please do not hesitate to contact me or your own Ovid rep.

We will be back in touch regarding the next Getting to know… session later in the year.

Thanks again,

Rob

Rob Moore

Regional Sales Manager

Health Learning, Research & Practice

Citi Building, 41st Floor, 25 Canada Square,

Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LQ

+44 (0)20 3197 6500 (Office)

+44 (0)20 3197 6648 (Direct)

+44 (0)77 8715 2662 (Mobile)

www.wolterskluwerhealth.com

www.ovid.com

WK_H_T_01_Pos_RGB_Color (002)

Confidentiality Notice: This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information of the sender. The information is intended only for the use by the direct addressees of the original sender of this email. If you are not an intended recipient of the original sender (or responsible for delivering the message to such person), you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance of the contents of and attachments to this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender at the address shown herein and permanently delete any copies of this email (digital or paper) in your possession.
P Before printing this e-mail please make sure that it's necessary.