Dear All

We are currently conducting a literature search on patient feedback with the following objectives:

1. To examine the content and process of collecting feedback questionnaires in different specialties and how they might be improved, to enable more qualitative feedback.
2. To examine the solutions identified in recent and current research for doctors to gather the feedback of 'seldom heard' groups such as those with special communication needs, and their applicability across the different specialties.
I would be interested to know if you have knowledge of any projects or initiatives in relation to patient feedback.   I am conducting a trawl of NHS websites (yes, that's as laborious as it sounds!) but it would be good to hear of any unpublished initiatives or projects on collecting and using patient feedback in the NHS.

Kind regards and many thanks for your help.

Sharon

Sharon Jamieson | Librarian
Education | Royal College of Physicians
11 St Andrews Place | Regent's Park | London NW1 4LE

Direct line +44 (0)20 3075 1490 | Fax +44 (0)20 7487 4156 | www.rcplondon.ac.uk<http://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/> | facebook<http://www.facebook.com/RoyalCollegeofPhysicians> | twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/RCPLondon> | linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/company/royal-college-of-physicians>

Our e-books can be viewed through the library catalogue<http://rcp.soutron.net/Library/Catalogues/Search.aspx?AutoRun=True&SearchCond=39> - an RCP Athens password is required to access the full text.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message
in error before deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to
do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.