Hello

I wasn’t exactly flooded with responses to my request below regarding the use of shelf ready within education collections and I was hoping that someone could spare the time to contact me off list for a quick chat about how it might  have effected your classification/user education/work patterns etc and just get a general feel for how it might work.

Many thanks

Jane Keeling

Jane Keeling

Subject Librarian for Education and Early Childhood

Learning Enhancement

University of Derby

Library,

Kedleston Road

DE22 1GB

T:  01332 591282 [log in to unmask]

www.derby.ac.uk/library

I currently work – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9.00-4.00

Wednesday 9.00-1.00 or 5.00-9.00