Hi all,

At Leeds Beckett University Library we have self-service holds/reservations. We’re reviewing our system for shelving items that are ready for collection, and we’re keen to make it as accessible as possible for students with disabilities and dyslexia.

Currently we shelve holds alphabetically using the first letter of the student’s surname followed by the last four digits of their Library ID number e.g. S6789

I’d be grateful if you could tell me how holds awaiting collection are shelved at your institution.

Thanks in advance for any responses, please feel free to email me directly at [log in to unmask] and I will summarise responses for the list.

Kind regards,

Vicky Dobson

http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/badge-tag.jpg

Vicky Dobson, Senior Information Services Librarian

Libraries and Learning Innovation

Leeds Beckett University, LS405 Leslie Silver Building, City Campus, Leeds LS1 3ES, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 812 3126

Email: [log in to unmask]