**With apologies for cross-posting**

Following the success of the EDS conference in previous years, we're delighted to announce that the 2016 meet will take place on 6-7th July at Regent's University London. The conference is free and is open to everyone interested in library discovery services.

Our theme for 2016 will be the impact discovery solutions have had on all aspects of the Library and what does the future hold?  How has discovery affected information literacy, open access, user engagement or resource usage? Is it what our users want or have students moved beyond discovery technology? What's next and how can EDS adapt?

Book your place now<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eds-conference-2016-disruptive-discovery-tickets-23790079769>

We welcome presentations, workshops or lightning talks on aspects of this theme including, but not limited to:

*         (Un)/intended consequences - how has EDS changed your Library?

*         Customising EDS - how have you made EDS work for your institution?

*         The impact of your discovery service on resource usage - positive, negative, or both?

*         Discovery services and information literacy - how are EDS and other discovery services changing the way we think about information literacy?

*         Integration and implementation - have you got an EDS project you can share with us?

*         The future of discovery technology - where next?

Presenters

If you would like to share your library's experience of EDS or discovery systems, please respond to Katherine<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 29th April 2016 with your title, a brief outline of your contribution, and its approximate length.

Participants

Registration is open now, and will remain open until 3rd June 2016. Click here to book your place.<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eds-conference-2016-disruptive-discovery-tickets-23790079769>

Keep in touch

We'll be tweeting as @EDS_conf (https://twitter.com/EDS_conf) and blogging at https://edsconference.wordpress.com/.

We hope this event will offer opportunities to share our experiences and insights, and help to build a dynamic and supportive EDS user community.

Sent on behalf of the EDS Conference steering committee:

Emma Coonan (University of East Anglia)

Geraldine O'Beirn (Queen's University Belfast) Adele Robinson (University of Bedfordshire) Katherine Rose (Regent's University London) Sarah Roughley (University of Liverpool)

Sarah Roughley | Liaison Librarian | Libraries, Museums and Galleries | University of Liverpool | PO Box 123 | Liverpool L69 3DA | [log in to unmask] | T 0151 794 3940 |

Follow us: @LivUniLibrary Like us: LivUniLibrary Visit us: http://www.liv.ac.uk/library

Special Collections & Archives blog: http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk

Victoria Gallery and Museum http://vgm.liverpool.ac.uk

Garstang Museum https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/garstang-museum