Dear colleagues,

Can anyone supply the following article from the journal ‘English Teaching’:

Kim H.

English teaching.

Native speakerism affecting non-native English teachers' identity formation: A critical perspective.

2011, 66(4), 53-71

I will provide BL details to anyone who can supply.

Best wishes,

Katherine Hughes

Inter-Library Loans and Acquisitions Assistant

Information Learning Services

York St John University

YO31 7EX

T: +44 (0) 1904 876149

E: [log in to unmask]

From April 2016, to be eligible for submission to REF2020, all research outputs must have been deposited in RaY within 3 months of acceptance.

For further information on Open Access, please see our Open Access policy, web page, or contact your Academic Liaison Librarian.

175 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE

This email and any files transmitted with it were intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know by return.

Please think before you print.