We have it here at Keele too and it is well used. Our sub is to the
Academic Core Collection with complimentary access to World Constitution
Illustrated., Renewal is not due until November for us.  This product has a
bit of a history of well above inflation price increases and when I have
queried them in the past, I have always been told that there is enhanced or
additional product included.. My records show price increases of 11%, 8.9%
and 14% for the last 3 years, these include currency fluctuations as well.
 50% possible increase is very worrying.
Regards
Judith

--