*Apologies for cross posting*

CILIP has launched its most exciting and ambitious programme yet for its Conference taking place in Brighton - 12-13 July.

After an unprecedented number of entries following the Call For Papers, we have brought together an exciting mix of presentations and speakers to match the diversity of our membership in each of the conference themes - Managing Information, Everyday Innovation and Using Technology. The speaker programme is designed to deliver real, practical insights that you can apply in your own work, whichever part of the sector you work in and whatever your level of experience.

bit.ly/conf16sessj1<http://bit.ly/conf16sessj1>

These sessions will be complemented by the international keynote speakers who will look at the important role that libraries play in times of crisis, the social and economic value of data and information and the power of the written word to promote health and wellbeing.

CILIP will also be running a series of workshops and presentations under the heading "Your Career" to help with your professional development and approach to advocacy within the workplace and profession. There will be more information on these workshops, and on the Fringe events run in conjunction with Carnegie UK Trust, nearer the time.

For details on the CILIP Conference and to take advantage of the Early Bird discount which ends on 29 April visit the website bit.ly/Conf16j1<http://bit.ly/Conf16j1>

                                                 _

Rachel Kudlick
Events Marketing Officer
(Working Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays)

CILIP
7 Ridgmount Street
London
WC1E 7AE