Hi All,

I joined the list a couple of months ago and have been doing my usual lurking and learning. I'm the Academic Services Librarian at Goldsmiths and responsible for all things OA, our repository, OJS, special collections and archives and manage our subject librarian team. Bibliometrics is an area that we have not supported but is one that we know we need to and will be planning training and a service for academics over the next few months. Very interested in how other institutions are delivering their support and keen to learn.

Best

Andrew Gray
Academic Services Librarian
http://www.gold.ac.uk/library/library-research-support/