Hello,

I am a lurker on the list and am currently watching this area with interest.  I am part of Research Services in the Library at the University of Bristol, and more specifically, I work with my colleagues in the open access and special collections teams to improve understanding and awareness with the help of our Research Engagement Librarians.

Debra