Hello,

I work for the Science and Technology Facilities Council* in the UK at the Rutherford Appleton Lab. I am both a computer scientist and a librarian.  I work in the Scientific Computing Department and am responsible for our returns to Researchfish (Research Council research outcomes system) and am interested in tracking usage/impact of our technical reports.  I am responsible for the developers of both our institutional publications and data repository.  This work only covers a small part of my role, so I am always interested in following those who are more expert in this area.

I am also interested in metrics/impact for research data and software.

* STFC is one of the seven Research Council funders in the UK and we support Nuclear and Particle Physics and Astronomy and provide large scale scientific facilities such as neutron spallation source and very big/powerful lasers.

Regards

Catherine

Catherine Jones

Software Engineering Group Leader

Scientific Computing Department

Science and Technology Facilities Council

Harwell Campus

Didcot

OX11 0QX

t: 01235 445402