Hi Folks,

I work at Loughborough University as an Academic Librarian, providing copyright advice and liaison support to Chemistry and Computer Science. In the role I support PGRs and Academic Staff and so will be showing them how to use bibliometric tools and understand the results.

I’ve only been at the University for 1 year, but prior to this I worked in a commercial company providing information consultancy and this involved doing a lot of analytics, looking at what companies were doing, where people published, which journals had the best impact and also started doing some work on social media analytics.

So I’m interested in bibliometrics and hope to be able to contribute to future discussions.

Regards

Alison

Alison Ashmore BSc (Hons) MSc

Academic Librarian (Chemistry and Computer Science) and Copyright Advisor  (All day Mon, Tues and Wed till 12.30pm)

Change Team Officer (Thurs & Friday)

Loughborough University

Leicestershire, LE11 3TU

Tel: +44 (0)1509 222351