Fascinating!  Especially the fact that book publishers are assigned a level (making the assumption that everything they publish is at that level) and the multiplier for externally co-authored papers.  Thanks for this detailed response.

Elizabeth Gadd MSc, MCLIP, FHEA

Research Policy Manager (Publications)

Research Office

Loughborough University