***Apologies for cross-posting***

Dear all,

I thought you might be interested in a new infographic we have produced called “Six Tips for Evaluation and Assessment from Education and Library Information Science”.

The tips, taken from the latest research published in Education titles Interactive Technology and Smart Education, On the Horizon, Journal of International Education in Business, and LIS titles Reference Services Review, New Library World and The Electronic Library include:
•	Use an online puzzle as an alternative end of course activity
•	Ask: “What did you learn today?”
•	Use academic and Librarian collaboration to help support literacy skills development

The included research articles are available to access for free until 28th March.

You can view the infographic here (click on the links to access the articles):
http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/promo/evaluation_tips.htm

Many thanks and best wishes,

Dawn Williams
Content Communication Executive