Dear all,

I hope this may be of interest to some members of the list.

The Department of Computing and Communications at The Open University in Milton Keynes, UK, is recruiting for two full-time PhD studentships.  See http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ANH409/two-studentships-in-computing-and-communications/.

Among the topics of interest is the study of the nature of information. See the list of topics here: http://www9.open.ac.uk/mct-cc/study/research-degrees/student-projects and note especially the topics which identity Magnus Ramage or me, David Chapman, as the contact.

Note also the short timescale – applications close 22nd April.

Regards,

David

--

Dr. David A. Chapman CEng, FIET, FHEA

Senior Lecturer

Department of Computing and Communications

The Open University http://www9.open.ac.uk/mct-cc/people/david.chapman

Intropy blog: http://www.intropy.co.uk/

T. +44 1908 652919  Twitter @dachapman