I'm just posting this here  in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

Cheers

Dougal

Dr Dougal Julian Hare

Reader in Clinical Psychology

Research Director, South Wales DClinPsy Programme

Cardiff University

Darllenydd mewn Seicoleg Glinigol

Cyfarwyddwr Rhaglen Ymchwil de Cymru DClinPsy

http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/warc/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wales-Autism-Research-Centre-WARC/103033943068748

 "The NHS will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it"  Aneurin Bevan