Dear Colleague

Research on postural care for people with learning disabilities: a request for information from IHaL

IHaL is planning to undertake a review of published research on postural care for people with learning disabilities.  We will be searching electronic databases to identify peer reviewed published research from 1990 onwards.  If you are aware of any research that is ‘in press’ or already published that you think is relevant, we would be very grateful if you could contact us.

You can send information to Janet Robertson at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to hearing from you.

http://www.improvinghealthandlives.org.uk/

Chris Hatton

Professor of Psychology, Health and Social Care

Co-Director, Public Health England Learning Disabilities Team

Regional Co-Director, NIHR Research Design Service North West

Centre for Disability Research

Lancaster University

Lancaster

LA1 4YG