Dear All,

***Reminder: registration opens on Monday 21st March 2016***

1.       Neurodevelopmental Disorder Seminar Series, 23rd June, 8.45am – 5pm

The next Neurodevelopmental Disorder Seminar Series will be held on Thursday 23rd June in London, at UCL Institute of Education.

We are keeping costs reasonable at £50 for staff and £40 for students (including lunch).

The programme is attached.

We have two great Keynote Speakers:

Professor Elisabeth Hill, Goldsmiths, University of London

Dr Megan Freeth, University of Sheffield

2.       Workshop: overcoming and considering the difficulties of research with neurodevelopmental disorders, 24th June, 8.45am-3.30pm

Following the Seminar day, we will be holding a workshop on Friday 24th June on overcoming and considering the difficulties of research with neurodevelopmental disorders.

There is a flat registration fee of £30

The workshop is aimed at PhD students and early career researchers, but is open to all. The workshop is a one day series of presentations from researchers who will present issues that they have faced while working with neurodevelopmental disorders, and will propose methods to account for or overcome these issues. Topics include: the use of technology such as tablets and computer interfaces and related ethical considerations; the use of ERP and eye tracking; assessing cognitive function inspired from biological function; dealing with individual differences; multisite projects / replication crisis.

Confirmed workshop speakers (timetable and presentation titles to follow):

Eva Loth / Julian Tillmann

Megan Freeth

Gaia Scerif / Kate Baker

Kaska Porayska-Pomsta

Annette Karmiloff-Smith

All up-to-date information will be available via our website (http://www.neurodevelopmentaldisorders-seminarseries.co.uk/).

Registration for both the 23rd and 24th June will be available via http://neurodevelopmentaldisorder.eventbrite.co.uk  and will open formally on 21st  March 2016 and will be open until 30th May 2016 OR when we have reached our maximum number of delegates (Maximum 100 delegates 23rd June; Maximum 90 delegates 24th June).

Thanks

Emily

---------------------------------

Emily K. Farran