Dear all

I am very pleased to announce that the HER Outcomes Framework Project Report has been published.

The Framework enables HERS to demonstrate what their work achieves and how this contributes to wider corporate goals. The project team has produced a draft HER Outcomes Framework (HEROF) for test and makes recommendations on how to take the draft version through to its final stage.

PDF downloads of the report and toolkit are available from the Historic England website:

https://historicengland.org.uk/images-books/publications/hers-development-of-outcomes-related-framework/

If you have difficulty downloading a copy, please do get in touch off list and I can email a copy to you.

With thanks to Nick Boldrini (Durham County Council), Project Manager, and team who have successfully delivered the project on behalf of ALGAO-UK HER Committee.

Best wishes

Jane

Jane Golding

Heritage Information Partnerships Manager

Listing Group

Direct dial: 01793 414735      Mobile: 07827664269

Details of all nationally designated heritage assets in England from buildings to battlefields are now available online - search The National Heritage List for England

We have launched four new, paid-for Enhanced Advisory Services, providing enhancements to our existing free planning and listing services. For more information on the new Enhanced Advisory Services as well as our free services go to our website: http://www.historicengland.org.uk/EAS

We are the public body that looks after England's historic environment. We champion historic places, helping people to understand, value and care for them, now and for the future.
Sign up to our enewsletter to keep up to date with our latest news, advice and listings.

HistoricEngland.org.uk           Twitter: @HistoricEngland

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.