Given that another week has passed is anyone else still waiting to hear
from Natural England for a purchase order?

best wishes

*Liz Williams*

*Heritage and HER Officer / Acting Conservation Manager (p/t)*

Conservation Team, Development Services

Planning and Economy Directorate, Northumberland County Council

County Hall, Morpeth, NE61 2EF

Tel: 01670 622656

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.northumberland.gov.uk

Development Services would value your feedback on the service you have
received from us. Please complete our short Customer Satisfaction Survey by
clicking this link: http://survey.northumberland.gov.uk/ncccss/ncccss.htm

--
 <http://family.northumberland.gov.uk>

*Save Time Do It Online!*
We have made a few key improvements to our site to make our services easy
to access. Now you can do everything from paying your council tax, to
reporting a faulty street light online. Go to: www.northumberland.gov.uk and
click 'pay, apply or report' to access the relevant forms.

This email is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it
is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this email is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
contact the sender and delete the email from any computer. All email
communication may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance
with internal policy and relevant legislation.

*Please, consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"*