Hello all,

Our next HLF Online Community Live Chat is coming up this Thursday, 12.30-1.30pm.

We’ll focus on working with young people – a broad theme which it would be wonderful to have you both tuning in for, and contributing to!

To discuss this topic, I’ll be joined by:

Justine McLisky – Head of Young People, National Portrait Gallery

James Davies – Trustee and committee member of the Llyn Maritime Museum, Nefyn

Kelly Robinson – Young People’s & Secondary Schools’  Manager, Geffrye Museum

Rob Bushby – John Muir Award Manager, John Muir Trust

https://www.hlf.org.uk/community/general-discussions/live-chat-young-people-and-heritage-10-march-1230-130pm

Please do join us to both ask questions and share your perspectives. You can also follow on Twitter, using the hashtag #HLFOC.

Hope to see some of you in our virtual agora on Thurs!

Thanks & best,

John

John McMahon
Policy Adviser, Learning and Volunteering
Heritage Lottery Fund
7 Holbein Place

London SW1W 8NR

Phone: 020 7591 6161

Mobile: 07813 536537

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.hlf.org.uk

Follow me on Twitter @JohnMcArtsEd, HLF @HeritageLottery, and join the discussions in our online community

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk