Eden Rivers Trust would like to invite expressions of interests from Artists or Artists collectives to work on two projects in Carlisle and Appleby as part of our Cherish Eden project funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

The commission offers an opportunity for an artist (or artist collective) to design, develop and deliver creative projects for the communities affected by flooding in Appleby and Carlisle in Cumbria.

For further information please see Artist’s Briefs for both projects http://www.edenriverstrust.org.uk/public-art-project-artist-commission# or contact, Jane Davies, Heritage and Outreach Coordinator, [log in to unmask]; 01768866788.

The deadline for expressions of interest: Thursday 28st of April 2016 by 12.00 noon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like any further information.

Best wishes

Jane

Jane Davies

Heritage & Outreach Coordinator

Eden Rivers Trust

07834 555185

01768866788

(Part Time: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays)