Hello everyone

I’m looking for parents (who have at least one child 7 to 11yrs) for a focus group at the Bluebell Railway (Sheffield Park Station TN223QL between Uckfield and Haywards Heath) on Sat 9th April from 11am to 1.15pm (they can have visited before or not). Parents to come from up to one hours drive time of the Station.

As a thank-you they will receive £30 cash, tea, coffee, juice, croissants and cakes on arrival and one adult and up to three children’s tickets for a return trip on the Railway on the same day.

If you or any friends or colleagues fit the bill please do ask them to email me [log in to unmask]  (can’t be anyone I know sadly), and I’ll pass their details on to my recruiter who will be in touch with them directly.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend

Nicky

Nicky Boyd

Museum Consultant (audience research & evaluation)

17 Lizban Street

Blackheath

London SE3 8SS

020 8853 0110