Hello

There’s a couple of weeks left to apply for the Project Manager (Public Programmes) post at Guildhall Library. The first major project will be implementing the move and re-display of the City of London Police Museum and educational activity around it. This is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Here’s a link which will take you to the landing page of the City of London Jobs site. Use the term “Project Manager” to search.

https://jobs.cityoflondon.gov.uk/

I have just heard that the jobs pack may not be downloading properly in Chrome, so I have attached the pack to this email.

Due to accessing information relating to the Police Museum, the post-holder will be required to obtain City of London Police clearance: Non-Police Personnel Vetting Level 2 (NPPV2).

Many thanks,

Howard

Howard Benge

Events and Development Manager

Guildhall Library

Culture, Heritage and Libraries Department
City of London

Tel: 020 7332 1892

www.cityoflondon.gov.uk