Hi there,

How are you?

I know we've used GEM before to put e-bulletins out to your network with great success. Can we pop another out with you guys?

We are embarking on a national workshop tour starting in May, it would be great fun to get it out to your network.

When is the deadline date?

Are the costs still the same?

Many thanks

Nikki

Heritage Insider Limited
Brought to you by Kate Measures, Heritage Learning Consultants

Our new website Greedy Squirrel is a super one stop shop of really useful stuff for heritage professionals, just like you.
Sign up to the newsletter: www.greedysquirrel.co.uk  or join us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/heritageinsider or Facebook for updates www.facebook.com/greedysquirrel

Northern Office: The Kennels Cottage, Harewood Estate, Leeds, LS17 9LF
Southern Office: 'Bethany', Ashton Hill, Corston, Bath, BA2 9EY
Main Office No: 0113 3873232 Kate's Mobile: 07966 298516
Email: [log in to unmask]
 Web: www.greedysquirrel.co.uk
Kate is Chair for the bgen - inspiring learning through plants