The Antiuniversity Now project started as an experiment in participation at Hackney Museum in 2015. Last year over 60 walks, events and courses took place in museums, libraries, pubs, living rooms and on beaches. We invite you to join us for our second UK wide festival.

Everyone's a teacher, everyone's a student, everyone's welcome!

Become part of Antiuniversity Now

Registration to host an event is open TODAY
and runs until 10 April 2016

Have an idea for an event?
We want to hear from you!

Anyone can host an Antiuniversity event. You don't have to be an expert and we don't ask for any proof of education or formal experience.

Your event can take any form: a talk, a round table discussion, a gallery tour, a public space interruption, a screening, a group reading, a practical workshop, a walking tour... and cover any subject.
Need some inspiration? Check our Antiuni 2015 events archive.

Don't have a venue? How about your local library? the pub down the road? your living room? or someone else's? Or maybe use a space at one of our partner organisations?

Visit the registration page for more advice and information or email us with any question on [log in to unmask]
.

Everyone's a teacher, everyone's a student, everyone's welcome!

Twitter

Facebook

Website

Copyright © 2016 Antiuniversity Now! festival, All rights reserved.

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Emma Winch I Heritage Learning Manager

Hackney Museum

020 8356 2529

Coming Soon: The Art of War

Posters & Propaganda from the First World War

www.hackney.gov.uk/museum

@hackneymuseum

Look inside Hackney Museum!

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact Hackney Council, www.hackney.gov.uk on 020 8356 3000 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee and then delete it from your system. Please note that neither Hackney Council nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Hackney Council by means of email communications.Please note that Hackney Council reserves the right to monitor emails for the purpose of monitoring or communications relevant to the Company’s business under the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception Of Communications) Regulations 2000 (S.I. 2000/2699) ("the Regulations") for the following reasons: to investigate or detect the unauthorised use of the systems, e.g. that this policy is being observed, that no discriminatory or offensive content appears in emails; to maintain an adequate level of security for our computer systems; to detect any computer viruses; to check mailboxes of absent employees. To exercise its right under the Regulations, Hackney Council must have made all reasonable efforts to inform every person who may use the system that interception may take place and this notice to you should be regarded as such notification..