Dear Yaroslav,
 thank you for kicking me in the correct direction. I added sid repositories, pinned testing (with stable dists still available) and this solved the problem !

For those, who do not have experience with mixed Debian, this is what I actually have (and works):

/etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ jessie main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ jessie main non-free contrib
deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ stretch main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ stretch  main non-free contrib
deb http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/neurodebian.sources.list
deb http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/debian data main contrib non-free
deb-src http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/debian stretch main contrib non-free
deb http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/debian sid main contrib non-free

/etc/apt/preferences.d/pinning
Package: *
Pin: release sid
Pin-Priority: 1

instalation:
root@box:~# apt-get -t sid  install fsl fslview

Jiří

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016, Jiri Keller wrote:

> Hi,
>  Matthias Heil wrote in Neurodebian-devel list in Nov 2015 about the
> problem with unmet dependency of fslview in Debian 9. I got in some
> dependency troubles, which I decided to solve by upgrading to Debian
> Strech. However, I got stuck as well.
> The problem is that fsl (and fslview) is compiled against libstdc++5, but
> only  libstdc++6 is available on newer system. Would it be possible to
> provide updated package(s) - for me especially fslview, linked with
> libstdc++6 ? I think that this problem is still unsolved.

CCing expanded reply sent to Matthias et al in private correspondence.

sorry -- fslview can't be not only installed but also even built in current debian stretch/testing due to

 pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy : Depends: libvtk5-dev which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package.
                                 Depends: libvtk5-qt4-dev which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package.

since vtk5 currently is absent from testing.  As you might know, in
general, usually (not during freeze) Debian testing is a "moving target"
with aggressive automatic removal of packages for various reasons.  So
it is not uncommon to have some packages missing from it for short or
extended period of time.  So I would recommend running
testing/unstable mix (that is what I do) with priority set for testing
if you really want to stay at the forefront ;)

Meanwhile I did upload fresh rebuild of fslview with some minor fixups to
packaging to debian sid.

Dear fsl folks, please consider adopting (if fslview in its original
form is still a release target) attached minor patch with some
spelling fixes (although I do truly like "demoninator" word more)

Cheers,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org