Dear Yaroslav,
 thank you for kicking me in the correct direction. I added sid
repositories, pinned testing (with stable dists still available) and this
solved the problem !

For those, who do not have experience with mixed Debian, this is what I
actually have (and works):

*/etc/apt/sources.list*

deb http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ jessie main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ jessie main non-free contrib
deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ stretch main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ stretch  main non-free contrib
deb http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.cz.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib

*/etc/apt/sources.list.d/neurodebian.sources.list*
deb http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/debian data main contrib non-free
deb-src http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/debian stretch main contrib non-free
deb http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/debian sid main contrib non-free