Hi again Matthew,

Just a quick note that using a z-stat = 3.1 threshold as the value of <thresh> appears to give me better agreement with the SPM implementation, compared to when I use a t-stat = 3.38 as input instead (where 3.38 I think corresponds to p = 0.001 for my group of 31 subjects in a one-sided scenario. I used the p-value calculator here: http://www.socscistatistics.com/pvalues/tdistribution.aspx).

My hunch is that <thresh> should use a z-stat, but maybe a lot of the time (with much larger group sizes) z and t are very close such that it makes no difference.

Cheers,
Donal