Hi Ricky,

Yes, it is possible. I think this thread (and the file linked therein) is
exactly what you need:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;c9a13f1e.1506

Also, this other one might be useful, as it includes other contrasts of
potential interest:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;dbf8f005.1503

If all 4 observations per subject have the same pairwise covariances, then
they are exchangeable, and you can use randomise with the option "-e
design.grp" to supply the exchangeability blocks (EB). In PALM the same is
done with "-eb design.grp".

If the above assumption about the covariance within-subject isn't met, but
the errors are symmetric around zero (typically they are for FMRI data),
then you can use whole-block sign-flipping: in randomise use the options
"-e design.grp --permuteBlocks -1", or in PALM the options "-eb design.grp
-whole -ise".

More details about this are in the randomise paper
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811914000913>.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Anderson