Hi All

I am sure we have debated this many times before but I was wondering what other people do

Do you allow tutors to invigilate solely City and Guilds Plumbing Exams?
Do you allow tutors to book the exams?
Do you allow tutors to run the exams in the class whenever they feel like it?
How many day's notice do you require for booking online examinations?

It is my understanding that we should be following JCQ rules for City and Guilds examinations as per City and Guilds website Information on conducting examinations.

Am I missing something somewhere as I am yet again (yearly challenge from plumbing department because students keep failing) being told that other colleges allow all of the above?

Thanks

Nancy Haigh
Deputy CIS Manager
Redcar and Cleveland College
Corporation Road
Redcar
TS10 1EZ

Direct Line: 01642 777194

[cid:Facebook_9ffa924c-ebb2-4ad8-bb26-0ef79f4d5931.png]<https://www.facebook.com/redcarcollege>   [cid:Twitter_0e76fa67-72fe-4e50-ad71-dea5fac90871.png] <https://twitter.com/redcarcollege>

[cid:EmailFooterEmailFooterJAN16a_0997fd96-135b-44fb-aa9b-aeb95194bd6d.jpg].