Sent: 09 March 2016 12:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unit-e Seating Plans

Any Unit-e users out there?

Having problems with my seating plans. Have set up a series for Functional Skills and have put dates/times against the papers in modules.

Have then adjusted times and dates against the student's paper entries to account for all the sessions taking place during the week and for those with AAs.

I have seated everyone for the correct sessions and they look fine on screen. The problem starts when I print as it is leaving spaces where there should be someone seated. If we then run it again and re-print, the spaces are in different places. We have checked everything we can think of and are now pulling our hair out so if anyone has come across this before or has any ideas i would be grateful.

Thanks in advance

Angie

Angie Jeffs
Examinations Co-ordinator
Lowestoft Sixth Form College
Rotterdam Road
Lowestoft
NR32 2PJ
01502 535676

[Apply Now for Courses]<http://www.centralsussex.ac.uk/apply?utm_source=HTML-Footer&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Apply+Now+2015> [University courses] <http://www.centralsussex.ac.uk/University%20Centre?utm_source=HTML-Footer&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=University+Centre+2015>

[Boost your career prospects]<http://www.centralsussex.ac.uk/prof-qual?utm_source=HTML-Footer&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=HTC+Boost+Career+Prospects+2015> [24plus Advanced Learning Loans 2015] <http://www.centralsussex.ac.uk/24plus?utm_source=HTML-Footer&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=24plus+Advanced+Learning+Loans+2015>

Central Sussex College, College Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1NR
Telephone: 0845 1550043
Fax: 01293 442399       [Become a fan of Central Sussex College on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/#!/pages/Crawley-United-Kingdom/Central-Sussex-College/141958946667?utm_source=Email%2BFacebook%20Link&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Email%20Footer>  [Follow CentralSussex on Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/CentralSussex?utm_source=Email%2BTwitter%20Link&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Email%20Footer>  [See our photos on Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/centralsussexcollege?utm_source=Email%2BFlickr%20Link&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Email%20Footer>  [See our videos on Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/centralsussex?utm_source=Email%2BYoutube%20Link&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Email%20Footer>       [Central Sussex College logo] <http://www.centralsussex.ac.uk?utm_source=HTML-Footer&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=CSC_logo>

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged or commercially confidential information. The contents should not be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Any opinion expressed represents the personal views of the sender and not necessarily those of the College. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.