Sent: 09 March 2016 09:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Special consideration for Ramadan

Hi everyone

I have had an ‘early’ request from a student asking whether she will be entitled to special consideration for her A2 exams due to fasting for Ramadan (6th June -5th July) My initial view is that students won’t be entitled to special consideration for Ramadan per se but if they were to become ill as a result of fasting, we would be able to make an application but would require a doctor’s note etc.

What does everyone else think?

Many thanks

Sarah

Sarah Thompson

Registry & Exams Manager

King Edward VI College

Centre number 20570

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of King Edward VI College
Stourbridge. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and
we request that you do not disseminate, forward, print, or
copy this email. If you have received this
email in error please notify King Edward VI College
Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1TD, UK on +44-(0) 1384 398100.

This email is confidential and is for the attention of the addressee only. Esher College accept no responsibility for information, errors or omissions contained in it. If you received this email in error, please inform us by reply and delete all copies from your system. No legally binding commitments are, or will, be created by this email and where it is our intention to create such legally binding commitments, we will do so through hard copy correspondence or documents. All email received and sent by us may be monitored to protect the business interests of Esher College.