Hi Mark

we have just upgraded ours after about the same period of time. We purchased our new cabinets from the Exams Office, they are JCQ approved which was a bonus. I would highly recommend them as they was extremely helpful in checking that they would fit and be able to be delivered which was great.

Link below:

http://theexamsoffice.org/shop.asp#!/Secure-Exam-Storage/c/12569452/offset=0&sort=normal

we purchased 3 in total, maybe a bit excessive but with 700-800 candidates sitting GCSE English & Maths we wanted some extra storage for the papers.

Thanks

Jason Barnard, Registry Manager
Telephone: 01724 294116 (direct)  email: [log in to unmask]
Fax: 01724 294025