Sent: 07 March 2016 12:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REQUESTS FOR SEPARATE ROOMS

Hi Everyone

Just a quick question.

How many separate rooms have you been asked for, for EAA in your GCSE's?  We have been asked for about 33 separate rooms for each of our GCSE English (1 exam) and our (Calc and Non Calc) maths (2 exams).

We have around 700 candidates and our biggest room seats 60 candidates, all the others will be in rooms of about 25 or less - so far around 70ish rooms will be needed...without the 33 separate ones!  Getting desperate...we don't have enough rooms!

Does anyone put learners who have been assessed as being entitled to a sep room in a smaller room with others???

If you could let me know what you do at your centres it would be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation

Shirley

Shirley Hallett
Examination Manager
Direct line 01925 494450

[Image removed by sender.]<="" a="">

[Image removed by sender.]<%20http:/www.warrington.ac.uk/news_events/events/2003_open_evening_and_skills_show>

[Priestley College]<http://www.priestley.ac.uk>

"Where Every Learner Really Does Matter" - (OFSTED)

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Priestley College.