Sent: 16 March 2016 12:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Exam Clashes - Rest Breaks

Hi all,

I’m working through the clashes and am not sure what to do with students who get rest breaks.  To give a simple example:

A student has two one-hour exams, both due to start at 9am, and they get 15 minute rest breaks per hour.  Without rest breaks, we would give five minutes to changeover the papers, and start the second one at 10.05.  However, with rest breaks, they could start the second paper any time between 10.05 and 10.20 – but clearly we can’t put that onto the timetable!

So how would you timetable the second exam in this instance?

Thanks,

Becca.

Becca Perry

MIS & Examinations Manager

Wyggeston & Queen Elizabeth I SFC

University Road

Leicester

LE1 7RJ

0116 247 2922

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions which do not necessarily reflect those of Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the addressee, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify [log in to unmask].

This email is confidential and is for the attention of the addressee only. Esher College accept no responsibility for information, errors or omissions contained in it. If you received this email in error, please inform us by reply and delete all copies from your system. No legally binding commitments are, or will, be created by this email and where it is our intention to create such legally binding commitments, we will do so through hard copy correspondence or documents. All email received and sent by us may be monitored to protect the business interests of Esher College.