Morning all,

Does anyone out there have any info on how to set the seating up in unite.

My colleagues have been doing it manually and I feel sure if we could populate the seating we could make it better.

I have used seating plans both on QL and EBS and they sure made my life a lot easier.

Any help greatly appreciated as I have to start from scratch.

Cheers

Vicky

Vicky Buckle

Examinations Manager

York College

Email [log in to unmask]

Telephone 01904 770458

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email represents the personal views of the sender and is therefore not necessarily the views of York College. The author has no authority or delegation to bind the College by this email and York College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any email sent to addresses at York College may be monitored.

For further information, please visit http://its.yorkcollege.ac.uk/EmailUsagePolicy