Sent: 02 March 2016 13:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: City & Guilds Scripts

Just a quick straw poll. Has anyone had scripts sent to City & Guilds go missing in the last 4 months or so?

Matthew Fletcher | Examinations Manager | College of North West London | Willesden Campus | Denzil Road | London NW10 2XD | T 020 8208 5083 | E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

EMAIL DISCLAIMER/CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If they have come to you in error then you must not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to anyone. Please notify sender of the error and ensure you delete the message and any attachments from your system. Thank you for your cooperation. The College of North West London accepts no responsibility for computer viruses and recommends that the addressee check for viruses before opening any attachments.