We do lots of paper exams with a pc, the reason – so they can use the spell check. If C&G included this we could return to more Evolve tests.

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall

Examinations Manager

New College

New College Drive

Swindon

SN3 1AH

T: 01793732876

M: 07815828323

F: 01793436437

Centre 66528

Sent: 11 March 2016 09:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Word-processing FS English exams

Hi Ros

Wow a paper based test that’s done on a PC that’s almost like an online test isn’t it.  Why haven’t C&G already invented that? oh wait they did !

We do a very small number in that way so hard to arrange on a mass basis.  No discernible improvement in success rates though

Rachael