The University of Northampton is looking for an external examiner for:

BA HRM and BA Management programmes within the subject group of Human Resource Management and Organisational behaviour.

Our BA HRM programme is also mapped to the CIPD award with some modules also delivered as part of our international programmes.

We are looking for someone:

The appointment will be for the four academic years 2016 to 2020, from 1 October 2016

Please note that we cannot currently accept applications from staff at the following institutions: Kingston University,  University of Greenwich

Closing date:  15th of April 2016

If you are interested in applying for this role (or to request further information), please send a recent CV to Linda Coles, Subject Leader for Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour at