Sorry all. I have a yearning to be famous. I will control it in future and reply to fewer people!

All the best,
Craig
From: Duckworth, Craig
Sent: 01 March 2016 20:19
To: Pam Dimmock; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: External Panel Member - BSc and MSc Economics - 23 March 2016

Dear Pam,

If you are still looking for an external panel member for this event I would very much like to be considered.

I have experience of chairing a validation event, have been an internal panel member for a validation, and have led
two courses (including BSc Business Economics) through the validation process.

If you would like me to send a CV and more information please let me know.

Kind regards,
Craig
Dr Craig Duckworth
Head of Economics and International Business
Lord Ashcroft International Business School
Anglia Ruskin University
East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1PT
Tel: UK: 0845 196 206
International: +44 (0) 1223 363271 ext 2069
Fax: +44 (0) 1223417700