* Apologies for any cross-posting *

The Health Experiences Research Group (HERG), Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford has had an excellent response to its programme of qualitative research methods courses. Our one week Qualitative Research Methods (QRM) course in April, and the two-day Analysis course in May are now fully booked. We still have a few places remaining in our Introduction to Qualitative Interviewing course on 18 May (see below). For further details or to make a booking, please go to Oxford University Stores

We are currently preparing our programme of qualitative research methods courses for 2016/17. Please contact our courses administrator, Caroline Jordan, [log in to unmask] if you wish to be placed on a mailing list for further information, or keep an eye on our courses website Oxford University Stores  .

INTRODUCTION TO QUALITATIVE INTERVIEWING
18 May 2016 FEW PLACES REMAINING – BOOK NOW

“The course has been fantastic! Many thanks for the clear and useful teaching – handouts, clips.  All instructors were enthusiastic and very knowledgeable.  Really brought qual methods to life. The experiential work was especially useful.”

This one-day course is aimed at health professionals, researchers, academics and postgraduate students who have little or no experience of qualitative interviewing.  Everyone is welcome, regardless of research background.  Previous courses have attracted researchers from a wide range of disciplines including health professionals, social scientists and educators.  The only requirements are an interest in qualitative interviewing and the desire to conduct better interviews. The course provides hands on practical experience of different qualitative interviewing skills.