Thank-you to all who joined in today's live Twitter discussion on the subject of MOOCs and other online learning opportunities in relation to cultural organisations.

The Digital Learning Network hopes to publish a blog on the subject in the coming weeks, and we will endeavour to include all the links and other examples discussed today.

I am very informally trying to get a quick picture of the number of people who took part or followed the discussion, and have set up a very unscientific poll in this tweet: https://twitter.com/stuartdberry/status/705756753443561472

Thanks all, and have a good weekend.

Stuart
--

Stuart D. Berry
Museums and Heritage Education Consultant

www.twitter.com/stuartdberry
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/stuartdberry

---

This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way by any means.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +