Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues,

The following workshop may be of interest:

CFP - The Gentrification of the Political

Please find below the details of the call for papers for a workshop to be
held at the University of Kent on the *6**th** & 7**th** of June *entitled:
‘*The Gentrification of the Political*’.
We seek to host an interdisciplinary workshop that seeks to explore the
various relationships between the notion of ‘the political’ and
‘gentrification’.

The aim of the 2 days is to host presentations which interrogate the
various waysin which gentrification affects the mental and the conceptual
realm, within and beyond the immediate urban context of the term. As such,
we wish to invite individuals interested in these themes from any
discipline concerned, including, but not limited to, Politics, Philosophy,
Law, Anthropology, Geography, Sociology, and Architecture.

The full call for papers can be found at:
https://thegentrificationofthepolitical.wordpress.com/
We welcome any questions at: [log in to unmask]
Please feel free to circulate to colleagues and networks.

Ben Turner
PhD Student in Political & Social Thought & Member of the Centre for
Critical Thought
Politics & International Relations
University of Kent

http://www.kent.ac.uk/cct/