Ladies and Gentlemen,
dear Colleagues,

A valuable offer by Springer Publishing House has reached me, just a few
minutes ago, around 2 PM central European time.

It is an advert "for the whole month of March, 2016" to get free access
to, and probably also download of, PDF versions of interesting articles
as published in English language criminology and criminal justice journals.
Please look at the details below in case of interest.

Even those of you living far east of Central Europe will have a couple
of hours to go for browsing through the offer and getting access.

Best regards,
Hans-J. Kerner

*Criminal Justice Month*

This month we are supporting National Criminal Justice Month (USA) to
raise awareness of the causes and consequences of crime through academic
research.

In 2009 the United States Congress established March as National
Criminal Justice Month in part because the criminal justice system
touches the lives of nearly every American in one form or another.

The impact of criminal justice reaches around the world, so we have
selected articles from across the Americas, Europe, and Asia to show the
importance of international comparative and collaborative research.

This research covers all aspects of criminal justice including policing,
corrections, criminogical theory, societal effects, crime detection and
prevention, victim support, and the impact of research on policy.

All articles below are free to read for the entire month of March 2016.

https://www.springer.com/gp/marketing/criminal-justice-month?wt_mc=Alerts.TOC%20Insert.8.CON752.SLB_JusticeMonth_TOC

Hans-Juergen Kerner
Listserv Mananger, Criminology_CriminalJustice_News
Seniorprofessor, Dr. iur., Institute of Criminology
University of Tuebingen
Sand 7, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7071-297 20 44// Fax: +49-7071-29 51 04
Email: [log in to unmask]
Email Secretariat: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +49-7071-297 29 31
Homepage: http://www.ifk.jura.uni-tuebingen.de/